GPS-enabled device options:
- Urgent.ly intelligent roadside assistance: Offers complete peace of mind on your journey through roadside assistance with no on-going fees.
- Know My Drive and Smart Service featuring RepairPal: Allows you to locate a trustworthy repair center and arrive fully informed about your repair codes so you can be one step ahead of the repair shop.
- Find My Drive: Provides you with the last known location of your vehicle along with a map and navigation back to your vehicle.
- Trip IQ: Provides a complete list of your trips so you can learn from your everyday journey — captures distance, trip duration, trip map (road and satellite views), and start-end locations along with time stamped and graded driving score and driving events (acceleration, braking, cornering, speed versus posted speed limit.)
- Top Driver: Offers smart coaching and feedback to help you become a better, safer driver with an optional points-based, leaderboard system that ranks you compared to all DriveSync users or nearby drivers (using ZIP code or postal code.)
- Incident Assistant: Works as your personal assistant to navigate you through the information collection process by recording information about license, insurance, vehicle damage, and injuries using a combination of photo capture and easy-to-use forms and diagrams.
- Trip Tags: Helps you stay organized and manage business and mileage reporting.
- Driver ID: Senses who is driving, making it possible to extend services to other drivers.
- Trip Trends: Provides progress reporting on safe driving behavior over time.
- Driving Coach: Helps you understand driving behavior and provides tips and feedback.
Learn more about features at www.drivesync.com.
Payment options include Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
For information about requesting non-public road mileage refunds, contact ODOT directly at 503-986-7827 or MyOReGO@odot.state.or.us